Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Privacy Level - Wordpress vs. Xanga?

I want to maintain a private blog, my eyes only. LiveJournal is ideal but I don't like the design set-up and the features are a little all over the place.





I've narrowed my choices down to either Wordpress or Xanga. What do you recommend? I'm looking for preferably something that is password protected; I don't want someone to be searching something random in Google and come across my blog.





Other suggestions are welcome. :)

Privacy Level - Wordpress vs. Xanga?
WordPress will work fine. So, too, would Blogger.





WordPress allows you to set passwords on a per-post basis.





Blogger allows you to label posts as viewable only by authors of the blog (i.e., you) or persons you allow to join the blog, but all posts then become viewable to those persons.


No comments:

Post a Comment