Monday, April 12, 2010

Posts on xanga??? =\ help!!!!?

i have an xanga account...but its not like these other chicks. they are mostly all anorexic....but its cool how they get to post what they ate that day and what they did....i cant do that like they can...does it come with the premium membership or something??? they also get to put their goal weight and stuff and cross it out once theyve done it?!! omg need help!!!! thanks =\

Posts on xanga??? =\ help!!!!?
I have no clue about the first part of the question, but when I left Xanga, layouts were premium-only features.


That's why I left Xanga.


Blogger for me.


Sorry about the first part.
Reply:It should be included on their xanga layout. I don't know much about it or how to find it but maybe someone else will post it up.





Sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment