Friday, April 16, 2010

Help with badge code for Xanga?

When I post the Yahoo! html badge code into my Xanga's custom module, or directly into my blog, it comes out in the simplified form, even when I copy/paste the complex version. Why is it doing this? Is there something I have to modify before it will display the complex version? If so, how do I fix it?

Help with badge code for Xanga?
Your browser may not support the complex badge's programming. The simple one is only HTML. You can check and see if your script is turned off by going to your toolbar and selecting "Tools". Look for "internet options". Go to the advanced tab and look for []Disable script debugging. Make sure this box is CHECKED. If you can see the complex browser in Y! Answers, then it's Xanga that doesn't support it, but I wouldn't know. IF something doesn't support the badge, it automatically reverts back to the simple version. Try getting the Mozilla Firefox Browser. It's better than internet explorer anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment