Monday, April 12, 2010

Got any tips for my xanga site?

i am new to Xanga and i need help! how can i add a customized back ground? like i saw some w/flowers, hearts ect. how can i add a playlist of songs? and on the side it says add a skin and i typed and what is a skin? and how do i add pix to my site? so if you have any tips to my site and anwsers to my q's plz add them , here is my site http://www.xanga.com/private/yourhome.as...

Got any tips for my xanga site?
well first off...the link you gave only leads me to MY xanga....because it says "yourhome" in the address bar. You must have linked youre editorial page and not the preview. but thats ok. =D





to get a background


*go to the xanga home page,


*at the top there is a search bar. Make sure you're searching under "profiles" and not anything else.


*Type in "layouts"


*a bunch of links to other people's xanga site's will come up. They are made for other users and have tons of layouts to choose from. Most will explain how to add them as well.


*You can also search more specifically like "layout queen" or "flower layouts" or "heart layouts"


*If you found one you like but don't know how to put it on your site, copy the HTML code and paste it into a weblog then post it. Usually this works.





I think a skin is a background...im not sure because I never use them, I just use layouts because I find them easier.





To add pix


*go to the top of your site where it says "new weblog entry" click there.


*under where it says "title" it has four tabs that say "text" "photos" "videos" and "audio" Click "PHOTOS"


*Click browse and find whatever pic you want to load


*Then click upload


*After it's done uploading look to the left of the page. There should be three tabs that say "upload" "choose" and "link" click "CHOOSE"


*Find the pic you uploaded and click it!


*It should pop up it the text area and you can finish typing whatever, if you have the free version only 6 pics are allowed to be uploaded a month so choose carefully!
Reply:get a myspace

emergency dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment