Friday, April 16, 2010

If I delete a Xanga post, will the people who get daily digest still receive an email?

So if I posted a Xanga entry at 9am this morning, and my subscribers who get a daily digest email, and then I delete the entry, will the subscribers still be able to view the entry on the email?

If I delete a Xanga post, will the people who get daily digest still receive an email?
because all American he is coward? because all American he is half silly? because all American it thinks that it is more intelligent?
Reply:Yes offcourse, the subscribers will be able to view the entry even when u deleted it. Because what ever the data that u r getting is a copy from the server. The main data will be in the server. So they can able to see it. Don't bother for it. Ok.

procelain veneers

No comments:

Post a Comment