Friday, April 16, 2010

Plz will people on xanga.com visit my layouts site?

its


www.xanga.com/anime_


layouts_4_u_xXx





I will make any layout 4 u of any character or person u want just follow my rules plz do cos i want more requests n stuff plz xx thanks much xx

Plz will people on xanga.com visit my layouts site?
What is your question and how does it relate to Programming and Design?





Is your question


Will people on xanga .com visit your layouts site?





The answer is


People on xanga .com will visit your site if they want to but probably will not because there are design flaws with your layouts. For example the opaque background on your text areas obscure you background image; the text area is a tiny thin strip down the middle of my high-res display.
Reply:u shuld put a direct link!


No comments:

Post a Comment