Monday, May 4, 2009

Need help with my xanga page?!?! Look & Feel section of xanga?!?!?

To put custom stuff on your xanga public site, like layouts and such, you have to put it under Look %26amp; Feel on xanga. The problem is, my xanga says this, "Note: this page has *no impact* on your public site… It looks like you're using the new Xanga Themes system (official site, help forum), which means you can do all the following directly from your own public preview page: edit your header, change all your styles, and edit your modules. To edit your public site, just click public preview." I've explored all aspects of my public site and tried to find how I can edit it with my own personal choice of layout, instead of the "okay" ones that xanga provides under All Themes, and have found absolutely NOTHING that will allow me to do so. How can I make it so that when I change things on my Look %26amp; Feel page, it won't only show up on My Home (private page), but will show up on my public site?!? Thanks!!

Need help with my xanga page?!?! Look %26amp; Feel section of xanga?!?!?
You have to go to your page that displays as the theme and go into the editting box. There will be a box to check / uncheck if that's the format you want to use or not. Shut it off and it won't come back.

orthodontics

No comments:

Post a Comment