Monday, May 4, 2009

Do you think this request to xanga will be fufilled?

Okay, so a few months ago xanga deleted a lot of accounts because they seemed like they were under the age of 13 or something. They deleted my profile during that process, too. Well, this is what it says when I try to go to my old profile.


*Sorry, the page you have requested could not be found or is no longer public





If you are looking for a specific Xanga User, you may want to try a Xanga Users Search.








» Return to Previous Page


» Return to Xanga Frontpage

















*I don't go on xanga anymore, and don't really like it that much. But I want to read the stuff I wrote few years ago, soo badly. It's funny and interesting to see what I wrote in the past. Anyways, do you think if I e-mail xanga they will put my profile back up?

Do you think this request to xanga will be fufilled?
arus.geo is right, chances are..its gone for good. Try searching for under "profiles" to see if it comes up. You could try emailing them to find out if you could just see the website and not be able to edit it. At least this way you'll find out if the site is gone or not.
Reply:once they delete profiles, its gone for good.

local dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment