Monday, May 4, 2009

Facebook, myspace, xanga, blog sites changing?

Four years ago I created a xanga page. it was my first blog site I guess. Four years ago most of my friends were on xanga and now they don't. No one I know is on xanga anymore,, it's like xanga died. I sometimes visit those pages to see what we used to say to each other. Then about a year after I switched to a different site called MySpace. I still use it, but it's not as popular as it used to be. and now, facebook - everyone uses it. as blog sites get better, everything around us changes? why?

Facebook, myspace, xanga, blog sites changing?
Is the most popular band from five years ago still the most popular band today? Most popular television show? Clothing style? Of course not. Things change; it's just the way the world works.
Reply:Well for one MySpace is still a lot more popular than facebook. And it's only natural for things to change in general but especially when something gets better. people get bored, people like new things.


No comments:

Post a Comment