Friday, November 13, 2009

I got a new xanga?

i got a new xanga, and i hate the new 'themes' thing they are using. how can i get the old 'look and feel' thing back, or how can i put a layout code onto my profile? it's really confusing!

I got a new xanga?
Augh, I hate the themes too!





This is the link to the CLAF- http://edit.xanga.com/claf.aspx





However, for it to work, you'll need to go to the themes editor and make sure your not using a theme. "delete" it and/or uncheck the "Make this your active theme" box.





Also, I'm pretty sure xanga removed the link to the CLAF on the dashboard, so you should make sure you have the CLAF link in your layout, or in your favourites, so you have access to it.
Reply:Try Createblog.com, they have great layout codes for Xanga. As for applying the code itself, I have no idea, sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment